Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Wrapping It Up

     Hey guys! So basically, after I finish researching more about exercise and the different types of it, I'll be creating my diabetes plan. This will be incorporating all the research I did previously to help guide pre-diabetics on the foods and exercise they need in order to fight off diabetes.
     Right now, I'm debating on whether to include the plan in some sort of pamphlet that includes info graphics to help illustrate and convince viewers why drinking more water is necessary, etc.
     I really like the pamphlet idea, but I'm not sure if I could finish it in time especially when the deadline for this project is coming up soon. For now, I will ask family and friends on their opinions on what I should do.

4 comments:

  1. I think it is a great idea to have some sort of information paper to give people. Maybe try a post card size piece of paper that has a brief overview of your topic and then some tips. Good job so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also been doing an exercise related one, though the goals of our projects are rather different. I agree with the idea of making a paper of sorts, or a short piece about the research. If you don't thin you can make a pamphlet, then one thing you can do is make a separate page about the research and your plan, and then add the "url" of the page to a business card of sorts, and use that to spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a pamphlet is a great idea!! Visuals will really add to your presentation. Charts and such are helpful; don't forget to cite them! I am excited to see your presentation tomorrow and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day to all am From USA..Texas am so happy sharing this great testimony on here, I was diagnose of Stage IV colon cancer.i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr Itua herbal center the powerful herbal doctor that Cure Numerous Diseases such as-cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Hpv,diabetes,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis,I contacted him based on the testimonies I saw on the internet, I was cured by him too, kindly contact him today through his email. He can help you. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com www.drituaherbalcenter.com and his herbal medicines will set you free from any human diseases,all thank you Dr Itua herbal center for your kind help in my life.

    ReplyDelete